Thursday 28 July 2011

what my heart want to say?

it’s really hard to say sorry to someone that we hurt before..it depends on the strength of our mind and soul..i’m not really so strong to say that word currently..i know that I’ve done big mistakes on my relationship that called ‘friends”..all it begins since the new semester started on May 2011..i have no commitment to attend classes, consultation with my thesis supervisor and also to keep my promise..there is something that I’ve been missing..the ability to arrange the programme still in the same mood..i don’t know what am I trying to find in that period..right now I have tried to forget everything that messing my mind..but only one thing that is difficult to do to my buddy..asking forgiveness.. I know that it is hard you to accept all the things I have done..
i’m so cruel in sudden I left all the things without giving any explanation to you..huh..i know that you are sad with my behavior which I didn’t put any effort to make things right..i don’t know how to faced  you if we met suddenly…I know..i should left myself far from you to eliminate me repeated mistakes in the future…there is nothing to share anymore..i hope you enjoy your life without my existing..that is the best way to each one of us..supposedly i’ve should getting far from you since the conflict happen in August 2010..but I didn’t realize that..i’m too generous to continue our relationship as close friend..one things is I never want to retrofit the relationship itself.. it doesn’t mean to off the relation..i don’t what I have done….sorryy..

No comments:

Post a Comment